|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Why does AES have exactly 10 rounds for a 128-bit key, 12 for 192 bits and 14 for a 256-bit key size?
- What does "Scientists rise up against statistical significance" mean? (Comment in Nature)
- Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?
- Does the Location of Line-Dash-Wedge Notations Matter?
- Moving brute-force search to FPGA
- Review your own paper in Mathematics
- Calculating total slots
- Why does the Sun have different day lengths, but not the gas giants?
- Did arcade monitors have same pixel aspect ratio as TV sets?
- Can a College of Swords bard use a Blade Flourish option on an opportunity attack provoked by their own Dissonant Whispers spell?
- Non-trope happy ending?
- When were female captains banned from Starfleet?
- Shouldn’t conservatives embrace universal basic income?
- Yosemite Fire Rings - What to Expect?
- Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- Creepy dinosaur pc game identification
- Biological Blimps: Propulsion
- Non-abelian cohomologies
- Do the primes contain an infinite almost arithmetic progression?
- Creating nested elements dynamically
- Quoting Keynes in a lecture
- How much character growth crosses the line into breaking the character
- Title 53, why is it reserved?
- Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?