|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Are there physical properties that can be used to differentiate stainless steel from copper in a home environment?
- Is it wrong to rephrase "1 in 80 deaths is caused by a car accident" as "1 in 80 people die as a result of a car accident?"
- Can you leave the US as a dual citizen with an expired US passport?
- GeoListPlot exact addresses
- Why we can't use telephoto lens for macro objects?
- Edge-mounted vias... or how is this called? And can PCBs services manufacture it?
- Six yolks in a bowl: Why not optimal circle packing?
- Does cd . have use?
- How can I fix a door with a damaged knob hole?
- Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- Singular word for gravel?
- How to sort a list when certain values must appear later than others, potentially ignoring sort order for such items that need 'delaying'
- What does it mean to "firewall" an aircraft engine?
- If a regular polygon has a fixed edge length, can I know how many edges it has by knowing the length from corner to its center?
- Could Hubble observe the night side of the Moon?
- How do I know what and how much my debt is?
- How to apply `Length` in all elements
- Is there a clever one-letter code to describe worlds?
- What can I do about doing badly on an impromptu coding test?
- How to "self audit" all of the SQL Server licenses at an organization?
- Avoiding the `goto` voodoo?
- Does Gamora's species have males?
- Are std::tuple and std::tuple<std::tuple> considered same type by std::vector?
- Trap light in a cage