These steps are in there for credit
I used Stellarium to simulate a sunrise, and took screenshots of the progression. Each screen shot was 2 seconds apart, and stellarium was accelerated to 10 minutes a second.
Then, using imagemagik to crop batch those 13 images with this command:
mogrify -crop 1280 1024 *.png
(those numbers are the size of my screen. I cropped to get rid of my second screen)
Next I put the images into Color Thief and got the pallet of each image. This is the result of those 13 images:
Those are the colour pallets. You can pick whatever colours you want from them with a colour picker, such as KColorChooser.